1800 g..... Sugar
2 tsp..... Vanila essence
280 g .....Cake Flour
1/4 tsp .....Salt
200 ml..... Coconut oil (trim coconut oil)
few drop of pandan colouring
few drop of red colouring
few drop of yellow couring
1. Prepare steamer, line and grease a 8" round tin.
2. Whisk egg with sugar and vanila until mixture is thick and pale in colour.
3. Using spatula, fold in the flour, salt and coconut milk in small amount until well mixed. (Alternate flour and coconut milk, start and end with flour.)
4. Divide mixture into 4 equals parts. Stir in each colour.
5. Pour 1 part of the mixture into the pan, and steamed for 5 - 10 mins.
6. Steam cake for another 15 - 20 mins or until the skewer inserted into the center of cake come out clean. Remove cake to a wire rack and leave to cool before unmolding it.