Recently updated post in my blog was a bit slow.
I was suffering from sick, already one week go but still not yet fully recover.
Now school day start and kids are going to school, cant rest any longer.
Bad suffering from flu and cough.
Already seen doctor and finish the medicine, but still not fully recover.
Just simply in my mind.
Hope they will like this. But my elder son didn't like to eat tofu one.
The little boy are ok, what u give him mostly he will eat.
He like tofu as well and the fish maw.
For me, is ok la. You know when sick what put in my mouth also the same taste.
Tofu ...... pan fry until slightly brown, cut into small pieces. set aside.
Fish maw ..... soak in water until soft and cut into small pieces.
Black fungus ..... soak and rince, cut into small strips.
Carrot ..... cut into strips.
Pork slices ..... marinade with some light soy sauce, sugar and corn flour.
scallop sauce, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce (for nice color), and salt
1. Heat a wok with some oil, put in garlic and ginger.
2. Saute until fragrant, add in the marinated pork sliced and stir-fry until fragrant.
3. Add in all the others ingredients, stir to mix and cook until fragrant.
4. Pour in adequate hot water and let to simmer for a while.
5. Season and taste, thicken with some corn satrch.
6. Dish and serve.