It is a week pass and i not posting anything since then.
Today want to post this simple recipe that my two kids love.
Kids always love sweet and sour sauce.
Even we the adult.
Recently was busy with my new business.
I am doing on-line business now, selling pre-order cloth, bag, wallet and etc.
You all are welcome to add me here。
Chicken sliced - marinade with some sugar, salt and corn starch.
Button mushroom - i use can one coz can't find any fresh one.
Some chopped garlic.
Some chopped chinese parsley.
Tomato sauce, oyster sauce, salt and sugar.
1. Heat up your wok, add in some garlic and saute until fragrant.
2. Add in the chicken sliced and stir to fry until the chicken turn cook.
3. Add in the button mushroom and stir well with the chicken.
4. Add in some water and follow with the sauce ingredients.
5. Simmer until all cook, taste, and thicken with some corn starch.
6. Sprinkle the chinese parsley on top. Serve.