This morning there was an accident happen in the garden where i live.
An old Datsun car knocked with motorcycle.
The old car was own by an old man who live near my house.
He was a very hardworking man, early morning already going to work.
This morning went he just want to enter the gate way of the garden,
was knocked by a motorcycle.
The old man get injured in his face and neck.
But the motorist was unlucky. He broken his neck and hand and leg.
I was told that the motorist was injured seriously.
I was very surprised to see this.
Before this also have an accident there that was not a serious one.
I think only a month before that happen.
Now when i get enter the gate way will feel worry too.....
Another simple dish for family.
When come to busy, will come out the simple dish for them.
Ha...... sometimes the kids will complaint,
"mummy why just this little dish a......"
Kids nowaday really really "Cerewet"!!!
Let see how i do and cook.
Sliced the chicken breast and marinade with some light soy sauce, sesame oil and corn flour.
Sliced the king oyster mushroom.
Prepared some chopped garlic and sliced ginger.
Some chopped spring onion.
1. Heat wok with some oil, add in the garlic and ginger.
2. Saute until fragrant, add in the chicken breast and stir-fry.
3. Add in the sliced king oyster mushroom.
4. Add in some water, oyster sauce light soy sauce, sugar and salt.
5. Simmer until the oyster was chicken was cook and mushroom turn soft.
6. Add in some corn flour to thicken the gravy.
7. Dish and serve.