I steamed this kuih for the two kids teatime.
I have been a long time haven made this.
I an using Sonia - Nasi Lemak Lover recipe.
But this one was not prooving too much.
Because it is the time to fetch the two kids.
So i just get steamed it.
Still can it but just a bit chewy.
Recipe as below :
125 g Glutinous rice flour
150 g Plain flour
70 g Fine sugr
50 g Corn oil
60 g Pandan water
1 tsp Instant yeast
( Take 4 pcs pandan leaves, cut into small pieces,
add in 66 g water and blend )
60 g Water ( adjusting )
Some banana leave or baking paper
1. Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, knead until soft and smooth.
2. Divide the dough into small portion ( 40 g), shape into small round ball and flatten the dough.
3. Place the dough on greased banana leaves.
4. Rest and proof for 1 hour or double in size.
5. Steamed over hot boiling water for 15 mins or until cooked.