My simple lunch with kids.
The two kids like this mee hoon soup with tomato, fish slice and fish maw.
Cheng cheng request for more and more tomato sliced.
An an request for more and more fish maw.
And next time will change the mee hoon to macaroni or pasta.
I think its yummy also.
I just simply marinade with salt and pepper.
If adding preserved mustard will sure enhance the flavor.
But i cook this for kids so i omitted that.
Let us get start to prepared.
Soak the mee hoon until soft. Set aside.
Sliced the fish and marinade with some salt and pepper.
Soak the fish maw and cut into small pieces.
Tomato wash and rinse, remove the skin, cut into wedges.
Carrot sliced into strips.
Ginger sliced into strips.
Big onion cut into small sliced.
Spring onion and celery chopped.
1. First, bring the chicken stock or water to boil.
2. Add in the tomato, carrot, onion and ginger.
3. Boil until the stock is ready.
4. Add in the fish sliced and fish maw and bring to boil until the fish cooked.
5. Season with some salt or chicken granule.
6. Scald the meehoon until cook and put in the serving bowl.
7. Scoop the fish and the soup into the bowl.
8. Garnish with spring onion, celery and garlic oil.
### To make the soup more flavor you can add in some preserved mustard. So the soup will be a bit sour and yummy.