This is today special.
Cook with large prawn and finger licking good.
The three guys at home was not enough with this plate of prawn.
I think i have to cook one kilo may be, for them. Ha....
To avoid sickness, i done want to cook anything with chilli.
So this is the non spicy version.
So its kids friendly.
Especially my youngest son, prawn lover.
This dish is pretty easy to cook.
Just simply season with dark soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar.
This is how i do.
Large prawn 10 pcs
Minced garlic 3 pcs
Minced shallot 2 pcs
Minced ginger 1/2 tsp
Spring onion 2 stalk
Celery 1 stalk
1/2 tbsp of dark soy sauce
1 tbsp of oyster sauce
1 tsp of sugar
1 tsp of corn starch
1/2 cup of water
1. Clean and rinse the prawns, coat with some tapioca starch.
2. Heat some oil, when the oil was hot enough, put in the prawns and fry until cook.
3. Dish up and set aside.
4. Left some oil in the wok, saute garlic, shallot and ginger until fragrant, pour in the seasoning and boiled.
5. When the gravy become thicken, add in the prawn and mix.
6. Add in the spring onion and celery, mix well. Dish up.