This is the first bread i made in this 2014.
Ha ha..... but this bread loaf is really soft texture.
I like the smell from the oven, it is so fragrant.
I top it with cheddar cheese and sugar.
But overall it is ok. Success.
This is the ingredients and what i did :
Bread flour / high protein flour 320 g
Egg 1 nos
Instant yeast 1 tsp
Unsalted butter 50 g (softened)
Salt 1/2 tsp
Water 160 ml
1. Put all the ingredients in the mixing bowl except butter.
2. Beat until become the dough smooth .
3. Add in the butter, continuous to beat until smooth and elastic.
4. Roll up the dough and cover with cling film and let to proof until double in size.
5. Punch the dough to expel air, divide the dough into two portion and roll into round shape.
Rest for 15 minutes.
6. Flatten the dough into rectangle shape, roll up and rest for another 15 minutes.
7. Flatten the dough again into rectangle shape, roll up and put in the loaf pan.
8. Press the two dough to become same high.
9. Let to proof again until almost full. ( i let it for almost 1 hour)
Sprinkle some cheddar cheese and sugar on top of the bread.
10. Put into the pre-heated oven at 180 C for 20 - 30 minutes.