美味情缘

美味情缘

Monday 13 January 2014

炒豆腐杂菜 Stir-fry Tofu with Mix Vegetables



I very tired this few days, the two little boys was sick.
The elder is more better than the small kids.
The younger is more serious.
He had high fever, cough, and flu.


I almost wake up every hours and can't sleep more.
This morning after breakfast, he become more active and i feel so good.
All my stress gone when saw him can talk and play.


I like this kind of dish, in one pot we have all kind of vegetables, meat and tofu.
I done have a beautiful claypot, so just serve in the bowl.
I want to look for a good claypot but not have time now.

Ingredients :

Tofu, Shitake mushroom, carrot, peas, black soft fungus, spring onion and ginger slices

Slices pork into thin layer and marinade with some salt and tapioca starch.

Some chopped garlic for sure.

The sauce i use was, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, salt and sugar, some pepper and some corn starch to thicken the gravy.

Just simple stir-fry and you will get this result. Yummy......


No comments: