Today i decide to cook prawns and when i open my facebook,
i see wendy in kk blog introduce this prawns in facebook,
i definitely want to cook this.
I know this was really delicious.
500 g Medium large prawns
1 shallots ----- finely chopped
2 garlic ----- finely chopped
1 red chilli ----- finely chopped
1 green chilli ----- finely chopped
1 stalks spring onion ----- seperated the white and green part, thinly sliced each part
Gravy : (Mix to gether)
50 g ketchup
10 g oyster sauce
1/2 tbsp worcestershine sauce
1 tsp sugar
1. Wash and rinse the prawns, snipping off the eggs and long legs, remove the intestine, do not remove the shells.
2. Heat wok until very hot and put in 2 tbsp of oil. Put in the prawns and quickly seared the prawns about 5 - 10 sec each side, then dish up.
3. With the remaining oil in wok, add in garlic and shallots, saute until fragrant.
4. Put in the both chillies, white part of spring of onion and cook until fragrant.
5. Return the parwns to woks and pour in the gravy. Toss everything to coat and cook until the gravy coats all the parwns well. Put in the green part of spring onion. Toss and dish up.