Hai..... how everyone?
I just feel very very tired by this week. Baking whole day for CNY cookies.
Today also the same. And when i have time to sit down,
i feel that my legs cant stand up again, and can sleep in 1 min time.
Ha..... what am i talking bout????
Actually i am trying to bake German Cookies today,
but when everything is ready and i mix the dough, the dough become very sticky and i can't shape it at all.
According to the recipe it has to put in the fridge to chill for half an hours,
I also do the same step but the dough still like that.
I am very upset to see my dough and want to throw it away.
At that time, i see my pipping in the box so i decide to get it a try to put in the pipping bag and made some flower shape to bake. If really can't eat then i will throw it.
But when it come out from the oven, the cookies was so fragrant and when cool i quickly taste it.
And the result is, it is amazing, yes, it taste good and i like it.
I can eat this more and more in one time.
So lucky that i didn't throw the dough into the dustbin.
250 g Butter
250 g Potato starch
100 g Plain flour
70 g Icing sugar
1. Sift the flour mixture and set aside.
2. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Fold in the flour mixture, knead until combine. Wrap dough with cling wrap and chill in fridge for at least 1/2 hours.
4. Put in the pipping back and make your own shape on the grease proof paper on your baking tray.
5. Put in the pre-heated oven at 150 C for 20 mins. Cool on the wire rack before storing it.