Fish Maw Thick Soup. Yes, we can have this all the chinese restaurant.
This is my homecook version.
We love this with seafood adding or chicken if you like.
And another one is shark fin soup.
This two kind of soup is the must in this chinese new year.
But shark fin is sure very expensive one.
Fry Fish Maw 5 pieces
Prawns 8 pieces
Carrot strips 2 tbsp
Mushroom 3 pieces
Crab stick 5 stick / Fresh crab meat 3 tbsp
Celery 1 stalk
Chicken Stock 1.5 Ltr
Scallop Sauce 1 tbsp
Sesame oil some
Ginger slices 2 slices
Some salt to taste
1. Soak the fry fish maw in the water until soft and cut into small pieces.
2. Prepare all the ingredients, prawns cut into half, mushroom slices into small pieces.
3. Boiled the chicken, put in the ginger sliced, mushroom and carrot slices, put in the prawns and bring to boiled again.
4. Put in the crab meat, when the soup come to boiled, turn off heat and pour in the egg, stir slowly.
5. Lastly, add in the celery, scallop sauce and taste to own like and season.
6. Drip some sesame oil before serve.
Happy Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Chai