黑心蛋糕 Black Heart Cake ---------- they really look in black color.
But done worry, this is not the want you think off.
This is black because of the black sesame.
Do you like black sesame? If yes, you must like this steamed cake.
Actually this cake is good with the black sesame flavour,
But my two kids don't like this. Sad.....
I give this to my neighbour in front and the aunty like this.
I am using my homemade sesame powder.
I fry the black sesame and some white sesame in the fry wok until fragrant
and blended them into powder.
So, this is natural sesame powder.
This good recipe i get from The Kitchen 70's.
Eggs 。。。。。2 nos
Caster sugar 。。。。。 100 g
Fresh milk 。。。。。80 g
( i use evaporated milk and mix with some water)
Corn oil 。。。。。 10 g
Hong Kong flour 。。。。。 90 g
( i use plain flour 。。。。。 100 g)
Baking powder 。。。。。 1 tsp
Sesame powder .。。。。 30 g
( i use homemade sesame powder 。。。。。 20 g）
1. Mix the plain flour with the baking powder and sift, set aside for later use.
2. Beat the egg and sugar until sugar dissolved and egg become thick.
3. Add in milk and stir to mix, continuous with corn oil, mix until well combined.
4. Add in the sifted flour and sesame powder, mix well.
5. Pour into the greased mould and put in the steamer, steamed with medium heat for 13 minutes.
This recipe can make 10 litter small cake.
My homemade sesame powder :------
I pan fry the black sesame and some white sesame until they are fragrant,
then i blended into powder.