Last two days i went to the wet market to buy some vegetable
and when i pass by a fish stall, the fish stall uncle ask me to buy fish.
He say got very very fresh grouper fish just come.
I choose one 700 g and cost me RM 14.00.
Hi....... got fresh fish will use for steaming.
I am choosing the recipe from the book "Fish Galore".
700 g grouper
2 tbsp preserved turniups
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tbsp minced ginger
1 stalk chopped spring onion
some coriander leave
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp light soy sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
1. Rinse preserved turnips, squeeze away excessive water. Chop the preserved turnip and set aside.
2. Heat up some oil, saute minced garlic and ginger, add in preserved turnips and saute until fragrant.
3. Pour in some water to cover 1/2 portion of the ingredients, bring to boil over high heat, add seasoning, mix well and dish out.
4. Steam fish over high heat for about 8 - 10 minutes, remove and pour away the steamed juice.
5. Pour the cooked sauce over the steamed fish. Sprinkle with some spring onion and coriander leave. Serve.