Yesterday, i went to the market, i saw the hawker selling tofu and i grab 3 pieces home.
After that i have no idea on what i am going to do with this tofu.
So i leave it over night, and when i go clean my pantry i saw some mushroom left.
In my mine, there come the idea of cooking it with the tofu.
Although it is meatless, but it is tasty and yummy.
Recipe from : xing hui 美味情缘
Tofu ..... 3 pieces
Mushroom ..... 6 pieces (soaked until soft)
Carrot ..... 1/3 piece (sliced)
Spring onion ..... 2 stalk(sectioned)
Coriander leave ..... 1 stalk(sectioned)
Ginger ..... 3 slices
Garlic ..... 3 cloves(chopped)
Water ..... 1 cup
Oyster sauce ..... 1 tbsp
Light soy sauce ..... 1/2 tbsp
Salt and sugar to taste
Shaoxing Wine ..... 2 tbsp
Some corn starch for thickening
1. Tofu cut into 6 square pieces, mushroom cut into half.
2. Heat a wok and add in some oil, stir fry the garlic and ginger until fragrant.
3. Add in the mushroom and carrot mix and fry until fragrant.
4. Add in the water and continuous with the seasoning (except the Shaoxing wine), then put in the tofu.
5. Simmer for about 5 minutes, put in the spring onions and coriander leave, stir well.
6. Pour in the shaoxing wine and come for a while, thicken with corn starch, and dish.