想到之前在 Ann 的家里看到有用番薯的小蛋糕，
食谱取自 ：Anncoo Journal
Sweet potato ----- 230 g
Brown sugar ----- 50 g
Plain flour ----- 120 g
Baking powder ----- 1 tbsp
Salt ----- 1/2 tsp
Soy milk ----- 120 g
Vanila esence ----- 1 tsp
Corn oil ----- 20 g
Raisins ----- 30 g ( i not add in )
1. Wash and peel potato into small cubes. Place in a pot and add 2 tbsp of sugar. Pour in just enough water to cover the potato and lets simmer until soften, drain. Measure 60 g and mashed with a fork. Set aside.
2. Add brown sugar, salt and mashed potato in a bowl and beat well with a cake mixer.
3. Add in soy milk, vanila and oil and mix well with a hand whisk.
4. Add flour mixture and fold well with a rubber spatula. Add 3/4 of the cube potato and raisins to batter and fold.
5. Spoon the batter into a cup. Top each with the remaining of the potato cubes.
6. Heat water in a steamer until boiling, then steam the cupcakes over high heat for 20 mins or until well risen. Remove from the steamer and leave to cool on a wire rack. Serve.