前天在 Nasi Lemak Lover 家看到她那漂亮的面包就想尝试。
食谱取自 ：Nasi Lemak Lover
真的要谢谢她 - Sonia Nasi Lemak Lover, 不然也不会吃的那么柔软的面包。
Ingredients for overnight dough :
215 g ..... high protein flour
125 g ..... full cream milk (cold)
2 g ..... instant yeast (1/2 tsp)
Mix all the ingredients till a rough dough, cover with cling film and store in the fridge for overnight.
Chocolate dough ingredients :
1 quality of above overnight sponge dough
90 g ..... high protein flour
30 g ..... egg (1/2 large egg)
4 g ..... instant yeast
3 g ..... fine salt ( 1/2 tsp)
50 g ..... sugar
45 g ..... butter
3 tbsp ..... milk (cold)
10 g ..... cocoa powder
1. Tear the overnight sponge down into small pieces and add all the ingredients except butter into a clean bowl, knead till smooth dough form.
2. Add in butter and knead till the dough smooth and elastic. Put the dough in a bowl and cover with cling wrap and let it to proof until double in size.
3. punch down the dough to expel air, equal divede the dough (i weight 50 g / pcs), and shape into round ball, rest for 10 minutes.
4. Flatten the dough and put some chocolate cream in the middle and shape into round ball, place into the greased baking pan. Let them to proof for 30 -45 minutes. ( The weather was cool today, so i let it proof for 60 minutes. )
5. Bake at pre-heated oven at 170 C for 20-25 minutes. ( I use 150 C for 15-20 minutes)
Egg wash is not required.
Recipe from ：xing hui
Chocolate cream :
2 tbsp ..... cocoa powder
3 tbsp ..... sugar
10 tbsp ..... milk
Mix all the ingredients and boiled with low heat, add in some corn starch to thicken the chocolate.
Let it to cool before use.
*** But i think if the sugar i replace with condensed milk, the taste will be more tasty.
The bread was so soft until the next day. This is a good recipe. keep it.