This is the first bread that i made in this new year 2014.
And this is a good start for me to continuous my blogging journey.
No knead bread, this is what i want to try.
I am curious about how bread can be done with no knead the dough?
And here i get.
Actually this kind of bread is quite good, and i like the texture.
Although it is not the very very soft bread like the other kind.
But this is quite full when you eat about one or two pieces.
I like to have it with butter and sugar spread.
The outer is a bit crunchy and the inside is soft.
Recipe from blue little kitchen.
260 g .......... bread flour / high protein flour
1 1/2 tbsp .......... caster sugar
1/2 tsp .......... salt
3 g .......... instant yeast
1 tbsp .......... olive oil
170 - 190 cc .......... water
1. Put the bread flour, sugar, salt and yeast into a mixing bowl.
2. Slowly add in the water and olive oil, mix until its form a dough.
3. Roll into a ball and put in the mixing bowl.
Cover with cling film and let it to proof for 1 hour or until double in size.
4. Take out, and punch out the air.
5. Roll the dough into a ball again, put in the baking tin that is grease and laying with baking paper.
6. Let to proof again for another 1 hour or until double in size.
7. Sprinkle some bread flour on the surface of the dough and scald with a knife.
8. Put in the pre-heated oven with 180 C and bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown.
( I use 160 C for about 25 minutes )