I have not cook this dish for a long time.
I like egg-plant very much, no matter what method to cook it.
but when i open the fridge door and want to take out some vegetables,
My son saw this egg-plant and say he want to eat this for dinner.
So what i have to do? Automatically change my plain.
Here i also added some chopped chinese sausage cause i have some left over from yesterday.
And this enhance the flavor of this dish.
Recipe from : xing hui
Egg-plant .......... 5 pcs
Minced pork .......... 100 g
Chopped garlic .......... 1 tsp
Chopped red onion .......... 1 tsp
Fermented soy bean .......... 1 1/2 tsp
Spring onion .......... 2 stalk
Chinese sausage .......... 5 pcs (from left over)
some oyster sauce and salt ..... to taste
Sesame oil, black soy sauce, sugar, tapioca starch
1. Cut the egg-plant into section, then half the section.
Fry in hot oil until the skin become yellowish and dish up.
2. Marinade the minced pork.
3. Heat wok, put in oil, saute garlic, shallot, and fermented soy bean until fragrant.
4. Put in the chinese sausage and minced pork, saute until cook.
5. Add in some water and the egg-plant, simmer for few minutes.
6. Lastly, add in the seasoning and taste at your own taste.
7. Put in the spring onion and dish up.