When i first see this roasted garlic peanut in wendy blog,
i quickly bookmark, as i know this is very yummy.
And i seek this recipe for a time and now i get this.
I love garlic especially in peanut.
When you eat this, you cant stop popping it into your mouth.
Recipe from : Wendy in kk blog
500 g .......... skinless peanuts, split before use
1 tsp .......... salt
half a bulb of .......... garlic
1/2 cup .......... water
1. Peel the garlic and blend it together with salt and water until everything is fine.
2. Pour the garlic brine into a saucepan and bring to boil. Turn off heat. Pour in all the peanuts, give it a stir. Let the peanuts sit, toosing them every now, until all the brine is absorbed, take about 30 mins.
3. Pre-heat the oven 150 C fan / 170 C. line a big baking tray with baking paper.
4. Pour in all the soaked peanuts onto the tray, spreading them out, preferably single ;ayer.
5. Bake for 20 mins. Remove and shake the peanuts. Stir it around and break clamps.
6. Put it back to the oven and bake for another 10 mins. Remove and stir. ( Do this step twice )
7. Do a taste test and bake for another 5 mins if needed.
8. Let the nuts cool down totally and store in air tight container.
### If you prefered the peanuts to be salty, try to put another 1/2 tsp.###