美味情缘

美味情缘

Sunday 10 November 2013

蒸巧克力蛋糕 Steamed Chocolate Cake


Hot!   Hot!    Becareful!
This is my steamed chocolate cake for my two boys.
I have been a long time haven't make this for them.
Actually i want to bake y using oven,
but i have no grease paper and feel lazy too.
Ha.... this is my reason, lazy ....... ha.......
The texture is soft, but a bit dry.
I think have to reduce the baking powder.
The original recipe put 2.5 tsp, think 2 -  1.5 tsp is enough.
For me this is still ok, but need a cup of coffee or tea.

Recipe from : 平平凡凡,简简单单 ChingKitchen

I have made some changes and modification on this, as below.

材料   Ingredients   :

(     A     )
鸡蛋 Egg ………… 3粒 nos
黄糖 Brown sugar………… 120 g 
盐 Salt …………… 1/4 小匙 tsp
栗米油 Cor n oil……… 100 g 

材料 Ingredients :
(     B     )
鲜奶 Fresh milk  ……… 100 g 

材料  Ingredients :
(     C     )
面粉 Plain flour  …… 180 g 
可可粉 Cocoa powder ……… 20 g 
苏打粉 Soda powder……… 1 茶匙 tsp
发粉 Baking powder  …… 2.5 茶匙 tsp
 
做法     Methods   :
 
1)将材料A搅拌至糖溶解和稍微浓稠。 
Mix A together and stir until sugar dissolved and better become slightly thicken.

2)加入材料B搅拌均匀。
Add in B, mix until well combined.
 
3)加入过筛的材料C混合均匀。 
Sift in C, stir to mix.

4)将面糊盛入小纸杯内约8分满。
Pour the better into the paper cup.
 
5)放入烧滚的蒸笼里蒸15-20分钟。
Put in the boiling steamer and steam for 15 - 20 minutes.



No comments: