Today i am cooking this simple dish for my kids for their dinner.
This is really simple, and i am just using salt and sugar for the seasoning.
I like to have this with rice or fried mee.
Chicken breast .......... 1 piece (sliced)
Mushroom ........... 3 pcs (soak and sliced)
Spring onion .......... 1 stalk (sectioned)
Chopped garlic .......... 1 tbsp
sugar and salt to taste
1. Heat wok with some oil, put in garlic and saute until fragrant.
2. Add in mushroom first and stir-fry for a while then put in the chicken slice.
3. Stir-fry until the chicken is half cooked. Pour in half of the water and bring to boiled.
4. Add in some pepper, sugar and salt to taste.
5. Lastly, sprinkle some spring onion, thicken with some corn starch.
6. Turn out heat and dish up. Serve with steamed rice or fried mee.