This week i was very busy busy busy.
I have to post my cook when i have time now
and i have no time to visit my bloggers friend this few day.
Sometimes i just feel that one day 24 hours is not enough for me.
Especially the sleeping time.
When i open my eye, i have to work for them all the time, until they all sleep.
At that time i will be very very tired.
I am sorry for my bloggers friend that i cant visit them and leave them a message.
Today i cook this simple soup for my family.
I see on the book "Relishing a taste at home"
that this soup can helps relieve pain in the waist.
600 g ..... Pueraria root
500 g ..... pork rib
50 g ..... soy bean
30 g ..... red dates
2 litre ..... water
1. Scald ribs in boiling water and rinse.
2. Remove peel of Pueraria root, cut into pieces and rinse, soak soy bean in water till soft.
3. Add water in pot and bring to boil.
4. Add in all ingredients, bring to boil over high heat, turn to low heat and cook for 2 hours.
5. Lastly, season with salt. Serve.
October 2013 Event: Soy