What to have for today lunch?????
Grab a book and saw this in the Malaysian Hawker Delights Cook Book, decide to cook this.
Have a long i didn't eat this already. Miss the flavor of this dish.
Recipe refer to Malaysian Hawker delights and have some changes for my version.
Prepared the ingredients as shown above.
Mee hoon/ rice noodle ..... 150 g (soaked 15 mins till soft, drain)
Egg ..... 1 nos (pan fry and shredded)
Garlic ..... 1 tbsp
Shelled prawns ..... 6 pcs
Pork slices ..... some
Shredded carrot ..... 1/3 pc
Shredded onion ..... 1/2
Red chilli ..... 1 pc(shredded)
Spring onion ..... 1 stalk (sectioned)
Sugar ..... 1/2 tsp
Light soy sauce ..... 1/2 tbsp
Dark soy sauce ..... some
Oyster sauce ..... 1 tsp
Pepper ..... some
Tomato sauce ..... 1 tbsp
Chilli sauce ..... 1 tbsp
Water ..... 2 cup
1. Fry the chopped garlic until fragrant. Add in prawn and pork slice, stir well.
2. Add in carrot, onion, chilli, egg shredded and 1/2 of the seasoning mix and stir.
3. Put in the meehoon and the half of the seasoning. Stir until well combined.
4. Cook until the meehoon become dry and fragrant, Taste.
5. Put in the spring onion mix well and dish up. Ready to serve.