This morning i went to the wet market and i saw this fresh big mackerel,
the price is RM 16.00 for half of this fish. I was shock when the hawker seller told me the price.
I walk all round the market and i didn't get any fish, and only this.After that, when the time for prepare dinner, and i am out of idea on how to cook this fish.
In last minutes, i decide to fried them and then cook with oyster sauce. And i tell you i am make a right decision, this is so yummy to have this with hot hot rice. If you like some chilli or will sambal belacan will be good enough.
Recipe by : xing hui 美味情缘
Mackerel fish ..... 3 slices
Shallot ..... 3 pcs (slices)
Garlic ..... 3 cloves (chopped)
Ginger ..... 1 piece (shredded)
Spring onion ..... 1 stalk
Sauce : (Mix)
Oyster sauce ..... 1 tbsp
Light soy sauce ..... 1/2 tbsp
Pepper ..... some
Sesame oil ..... 1 tbsp
Sugar ..... 1 tbsp
Water ..... 1/2 cup
Corn flour ..... 1/2 tsp
1. Rinse the mackerel fish, coated the fish with some corn flour.
2. Heat wok with some oil, fried the mackerel fish both sides until golden brown and cooked.
Dish and set aside.
3. In another wok, fried the shallot, garlic and ginger until crispy and fragrant. Dish out.
4. In the same wok, pour in the sauce and boiled the sauce in low heat.
5. Pour the sauce onto the fried mackerel. Sprinkle No. 3 on top and some spring onion.
Ready to serve.