After rest for a long time, this is the first cupcake i have made.
Is for my lovely sons breakfast tomorrow.
Work together with my elder son.
He was so excited to help.
But i replace the recipe cake flour to normal flour, the texture is a bit rough.
But overall is still ok.
This morning my little son bring to school as his breakfast.
When i fetch him he tell me that his friend finish his cake.
Acording to my son, his friend come to him and ask for testing.
Then, sure my son will let him try.
But after try he continue to eat the cake until finish.
Lets see the recipe.
Cake flour ----- 200 g
Caster sugar ----- 200 g （ i use 180g ）
Corn oil ----- 30g
Whole egg ----- 4 pcs
Raisin ----- 15 g
1. Put in the whole egg into a beating bowl. Add in sugar and blend using the electrical mixer.
2. Mix until pale and thick. Add in corn oil, stir well by using a chopstick.
3. Sift in cake flour, mix with electrical mixer until well combined.
4. Pour into the small cup until 90%. add in raisin on top.
5. Put in the pre-heated oven for 180 degree, middle rack and bake for 20 mins.
烤箱 180 °C 中层， 上下火，烤 20 分钟。