I name this recipe with Jade Ring, is that ok?
Ha... Why? Actually is stuff cucumber, but i give them a special name.
Do the cucumber ring just look like a jade?
My son love this very much. He can eat round 4 pcs and ask for more.
Cucumber, minced pork, some chopping carrot.
1. Minced the pork. (Preferable with son fat)
2. Season with some light soy sauce, some pepper, sesame oil, tapioca starch.
3. Cut the cucumber into ring shape, remove the middle part.
4. Stuffed the minced pork into the middle.
5. Steamed for around 8 mins or until the pork cooked.
(Check the cucumber, and made your own like. I preferred half cook. With some crunchy bite.)
6. Heat work, add in some oil, stir-fry garlic, add some water, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, taste. Thicken with some corn starch. Pour onto the stuffed cucumber.
7. If you like can add in some garlic oil.
Link to "My Treasured Recipes #5 - Chinese New Year Goodies (Jan/Feb 2015)" hosted by Miss B of Everybody Eats Well in Flanders and co-hosted by Charmaine of Mimi Bakery House.