美味情缘

美味情缘

Friday 17 October 2014

燕菜生日蛋糕 Birthday Jelly Cake


Hello my dears blogger friends. How are you all?
I have been a long time did not post in here.
This is my latest production.
Jelly Cake ---  is for my uncle birthday.
I am very happy that he like this cake.
I have been thinking a few days on what to do for my uncle.
And lastly, this is the present for him.
I very satisfied with my Jelly Cake. 
Very nice and beautiful. 
Haha... Done laugh me for saying this.....
Proud of myself. ha..... again.

This is the recipe that i want to share with you all.

First is making the small flower.
There are two flavour:- The pink colour is coconut flavour and the yellow is banana flavour.

Coconut Flower Jelly:
100 ml coconut, 100 g sugar, 5 g agar-agar powder, 400 ml water, some pink colour.

Cook all the ingredient together until the sugar and agar-agar powder melt, pour in the flower mould to set. Lastly add some red color on the middle when the jelly is set. 

Banana Flavour Flower Jelly :
100 ml evaporated milk, 100 g sugar, 5 g agar-agar powder, 400 ml water, some yellow colour and few drops of banana essence.

Cook all the ingredient together until the sugar and agar-agar powder melt, pour in the flower mould to set. Lastly add some red color on the middle when the jelly is set. 

The bottom Layer Jelly
I make in three flavour, the bottom layer is chocolate, middle is pandan and the last layer is coconut.

1 pack of agar-agar powder, cocoa powder 1 tbsp, 100 ml evaporated milk, 900 ml water, 200 g sugar

Cook all the ingredients and pour into a cake pan.

1 pack of agar-agar powder, 200 ml coconut, 800 ml water, 200 g sugar, some pandan paste and pandan leave

Cook all the ingredients and pour onto the chocolate layer.



1 pack of agar-agar powder, 200 ml coconut, 800 ml water, 200 g sugar,  pandan leave

Cook all the ingredients and pour onto the pandan layer. Wait to cool and put in the fridge. 

Lastly cook the mix fruits jelly and pour into the mould. and when is cool fridge for a while. 

Decoration step:

Put the 3 layer Jelly onto a cake plate. Use kitchen paper absorn the water on the surface before putting the mix fruit jelly on top. this is to avoid it to run out.

Use the flower jelly to decorate around the cake.
Done.

Hope you all will like this.



You can also find me at here:
and welcome to " LIKED " my page.




No comments: