I have been so long didn't have this.
This is what we sure will eat this during our confinement periods.
I love this very much. My family all love this dish.
I will like my simple style of this dish.
1 ..... pigs trotter
some ..... old ginger
750 ml ..... black vinegar
500 ml ..... water
adequate of gula melaka and brown sugar
10 ..... hard boil egg
1. Cut trotter into pieces, blanch in boiling water for 15 minutes, remove & soak in cold water.
2. Cut ginger into thick sliced and crush them.
3. Heat some sesame oil, fry ginger till fragrant, add trotter and fry for a while.
4. Then pour in the black vinegar, water and gula melaka, bring to boil.
5. Put in the hard boil egg, reduce heat and simmer for about 1 hour and until the meat is tender.
** Bring black vinegar and ginger to boil advance 1 day for better result. **