美味情缘

美味情缘

Tuesday 26 January 2016

肉碎日本豆腐 Japanese Tofu with Minced Meat

   
     Quite a long time i didn't post in my blog. Just have time to see see my blog. And here i bring my latest cook here.


     Kids grow up very fast, now both of them go to school already. Kindergarten and Primary.
My routine work now is sending them to school and tuition. Morning i have to go twice sending them in different time. Even in the afternoon also the same.     And now my baking time become less and less.

     Chines New Year is coming, i have to find some times to do my baking.
     This is my  boys favorite  dish.

My simple recipe :
Ingredients :
Japanese Tofu 2 tube,   fresh mushroom 4 button,    some shredded carrot,   some minced meat.

Sauce :
Some light soy sauce, some oyster sauce, a pinch of salt and some cornstarch to thicken the gravy.

1.      Fry tofu until golden brown, dish up and set aside.

2.     Left some oil in the wok, fry garlic and ginger until fragrant, add in carrot and fry. Add in 1 1/2 cup of water, bring to boil.

3.    Add in mushroom, and minced meat, boiled. Add in sauce, tofu. Taste according to your family.

4.     Lastly thicken with some cornstarch. Done.

No comments: